Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, June 06, 2004

insest

my friend was at the graduation bash last night and she had gonwe to an orientation day to be a camp councelor and apparently the main guy who ran the camp goes to every1 "this campus is like one big familly, and withing that familly there is sometimes insest. we want you to know that we know everything.' lol!
xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reaoson it's not letting me put my name... incest is spelled with a c ;)... Miss California huh? My friend went out for Miss Oregan, and she got really far I think she thought it was a lot of fun, I haven't talked to her in a while...

xo
Jane

6:08 PM  
Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

well jane stole my spelling correction(Obsessiveness is my job jane!) so yah im still not so big on the pageant idea...an pageant

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home