Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, June 18, 2004

KATE DA GREAT IS BACK!!!

I'M KATE AGAIN!!11! WOOP WOOP! I am having the most amazing summer, for the first 5 days i did nothing but wake uop at 12, lie on a sofa, watch father ted, go to bed at 12, wake up at 12, and so the cycle continued. But then yesterday I saw Julie who i javnt seen in forever and that was really nice because I love Julie. And then i hung out with some friends during he night. The thing is tho that I got to bed at 4am and my mother called at 9.25am to say james was on his way to pick me up, so im on live 5 hours of sleep and i cnt go back to bed because some guy is here doing something with the house so we can stay in america or something. I got a hobby! I cnt say what it is tho cos im not allowed lol. ok so. off i go to take a shower, get in pj's and watch father ted or hobby or do something that involves nothing very strenuous...o and im making more coffee...lots more coffee.
au revoir!!!
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

cool...tho i prefer 2 to 2 m'self

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home