Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

new and improved blog (tell a friend!)

My dad found my blog, and altho he said he wouldnt look at it again and i trust him, u can ever be too safe. i wanna use my blog to make posts adult free!
lets start off:

I'm about to publicly announce something id never even tell myself usually. if you know me well, then you will know this is a huge change and step for me. im in love. i wont say who with, a assume most of you know, but as im not putting a name uop here id appreciate you didnt tell any1.
i guess the song that most describes me now is 'ever fallen in love' by pete yorn.
"You spurn my natural emotions
You make me feel like dirt
And I’m hurt
And if I start a commotion
I run the risk of losing you
And that’s worse

Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
You shouldn’t’ve fallen in love with

I can’t see much of a future
Unless we find out what’s to blame
What a shame
And we won’t be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
You shouldn’t’ve fallen in love with

You disturb my natural emotions
You make me feel like dirt
And I’m hurt
And if I start a commotion
I’ll only end up losing you
And that’s worse

Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
You shouldn’t’ve fallen in love with

Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
You shouldn’t’ve fallen in love with
Fallen in love with
Ever fallen in love with someone
You shouldn’t’ve fallen in love with"

xoxo

2 quotes that decribe my mood:

IF you really love me like you say you do, you'll put no one above me, the way I do with you!

as i lay here in my bed i will never forget the way you hugged me the way you loved me, the things you'll never do again.

1 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

joey, yah but who wants to marry a fish...so ur parents did it too huh? lol i'm on my third now...like the song...not the biggest fan of those quotes but cool...new format is great

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home