Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

shit

I feel like shit. i feel liek some1 just put a steaming poker thru my heart and messed a bunch of shit up. and i dont even have a right to feel this way. what can i offer any1? what the fuck do i have that she doesnt? just kill me please, i really really dont wanna have to go thru this. but i guess i was just the same way. the thing is, i didnt know what he was going thru when i did it to him, he knows how it feels. which means everything he told me last monday, everything i believed was BULL SHIT!
BULL SHIT!!!!!!!
and i am a moron to have believed it.

1 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

im sorry i can pretty much guess/know how u feel, and it sucks...and yes he has been bsing because he didn't want you to feel bad

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home