Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, June 14, 2004

summer time and the livving's easy

i am sooo happy its summeerrr! im back to being kate again but im too fecking lazy to change my name on blogger back to kate the great so i'll be weeping willow on blogger for a little time now.
So for my mums birthday my brother got her the complete 'holy trilogy' of father etd, an amazing british comedy about 3 irish priests living on this island in a parish. it sounds like shit when u describe it, but its hilarious. anyways i grew up with father ted and ive done nothing but watch it for the past 3 days...my away messages hint at such a thing. anyways i developed a huge crush for ardal o'hanlon who plays dougel on the show (see my away messages) and so i told my mum who drops the bomb, here how the convo went:
Me: God mum, ive developed the biggest crush on Ardal O'Hanlon
Mum: He is lovely, but then again he is your 3rd cousin, so don't get to attached.
Me: Feck! What are you talking about???
Mum: I told you that, hes my mothers sisters son.
Me: Feck! I cant have a crush on my cousin!!!!!
Mum: well hes your 3rd cousin, so its not that bad.

Yea, so my latest obsession is my 3rd cousin...mind you i do also have a crush on another 3rd cousin and actually one 1st cousin, but thats a diferent story. anyways, i doubt any of you have heard of the wonderful ardal o'hanlon, hes a stand up comediest primarily, but hes been in a load of british shows like My Hero. Next July me and my family are all off to Ireland for like 6 weeks and I may get to meet him! he lives in Dublin and London, and we r going to both places I believe (my other cousin has a house in dublin aswell as where she usually lives and we will be stopping at england to see people) So i'm on top of the moon! its so wierd watching him on the tely knowing that hes my relative, it changes things lol.
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

hmmm third cousin interestins

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home