Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

wow, i was so happy a moment ago. i had this whole happy post written out and everything...despite the fact that i have rubber bands on my braces. But things chagne and now im crying...again. he brought up her. and it was my fault and now...well now. just fuck it all! im so sick of feeling like this! I NEED SOMEONE ELSE! I CANT STAY FEELING LIKE THIS! but i do.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Paoletta said...

wait kate who brought up who? i am so confused you guys all talk about all this stuff you are sad about and i have no idea what it is...

11:46 PM  
Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

i think i know who brought up whom...but you can't bring this up and dredge it up forever...yes i know i do this all the time...and even though i realize it's unhealthy i say "no i'm in love" or wutever...but i mean well i should quit while i'm ahead and just say feel better...but that seems so overused...hope you find someone else so you don't have to stay feeling like this...braces SUCK

12:31 AM  
Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

sry that sounds so heartless and different than i tried to say it...feel better...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home