Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I HATE MY FAMILLY!

I HATE THEM!!!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY???? my parents wouldnt let mwe hang out with my friends because im a 15 year olsd girl and my brother just lectured me on reasons id rather not say. WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO LECTURE ME? HE GETS HIGH AND DRUNK IN THE GARDEN EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS! apparently i put him andhios friends in 'awquard situations' WELL MAYBE HIM AND HIS FUCKIN POT HEAD STONER FRIENDS CAN GO SMOKE SOMEWHERE ELSE AS APPOSED TO KICKING ME OUT OF THE POOL ROOM!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UGHSL.BN./ MDBNK.SF/

1 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

well they are ur parents and they DID bring u into this world...hell my parents never let me out w/ friends ive been like 2 times...when i say can i go out w/ some friends...they're like i dunno...who's chaperoning? as if were gonna have huge orgy sex or something...lol and I'm going ok maybe i should be blogging this not commenting but hey i have a suspicion they know about ur blog and not mine or vice versa so i'll makes sure top have this on both and they'll change yup...

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home