Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

No Title...too tired!

I just got back from yoga with julia. omg. there were 40 people there and no air conditioning, the windows steamed up, everybody was sweating and when we left the floor was drenched. it was sooo tiring, but it felt so good at the end. infact it was wroth it to step outside and see 4 unbelievably hot guys sweaty and topless ;)
my daddy get back from england tomoro :-D
my cousins come the day after tomoro :-D
uughhh im so tired...the window cleaner JUST left, he was here for 10 hours!!!! longer! he came at 10 and left at 10, 12 hours!!!!!!! apparently he came up to my mum and askled her to make hiom a pb and j sandwhich...i feel so bad for him, hes so adorable in his little tin man way...he walks sideways and kind of clatters about, a phsiciatrist down the road suggested him and i think hes a patient.
anyways im gonna go and...well do nothing!
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home