Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, July 01, 2004

"oh it's such a perfect day"

Just a perfect day
Drink sangria in the park
And then later, when it gets dark, we'll go home
Just a perfect day
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later a movie too, and then home
Oh it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging
You just keep me hanging
Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
It's such fun
Just a perfect day
You make me forget myself
I thought I was someone else
Someone good
Oh it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging
You just keep me hanging
You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow

xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

i have nothing to say i have no curfew cuz i'm basically not allowed out....too much hassle i guess...

9:41 PM  
Blogger Drew said...

Love that tune! Makes me wanna go pop Trainspotting in the DVD player...

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home