Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, July 12, 2004

The Power Of Music...one big fat 'bontz'

Its quite incredible, it appears that the power of music has a greater affect on me than the power of love does. its the battle of the powers lol.
So i was upset, very upset about the feeling, i listened to some 'hopelessly devoted' from grease and 'too much love will kill you' by queen, then i thought 'fuck it, so i have the feeling, its not the end of the world, im not looking to marry this guy, infact im not even sure if im ready for a commitment of any kind just yet! so why am i all bummed out about this? what would come of anything if things stayed the same???' so i put on rock n roll my led zeppelin and suddenly all my blues were humming a diferent tune!
xoxo
Rock And Roll
(Bonham/Jones/Page/Plant)

It's been a long time since I rock and rolled,
It's been a long time since I did the Stroll.
Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back,
Let me get it back, baby, where I come from.
It's been a long time, been a long time,
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. Yes it has.

It's been a long time since the book of love,
I can't count the tears of a life with no love.
Carry me back, carry me back,
Carry me back, baby, where I come from.
It's been a long time, been a long time,
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

Seems so long since we walked in the moonlight,
Making vows that just can't work right.
Open your arms, opens your arms,
Open your arms, baby, let my love come running in.
It's been a long time, been a long time,
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home