Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, July 19, 2004

**ssiigghhhhh**

I feel soo peaceful, i dont know why, well i do, but that goes in my diary. i just feel like everything in the world, everything is fine. i discovered that i love my hair when i wash it in the sink, it goes all wavy and curly and looks really cute lol. i plan on doing that more often. Im just happy. i love it lol. im so tired, but calm and at ease, i dont care that anything i do could kill me...sunbathing...cancer, diet coke...cancer, breathing the smog....cancer. w/e, im happy lol.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home