'i mean if it was my little grey dress, i dont think id feel the same way about it.'
I got the cutest shoes from urban outfitters. they are black suede pumpy things with pointed toes. they hurt to hell though, but you have to suffer right? The thing is, they are my little black shoes. you know the way people have little black dress? i have little black shoes :)
Now that ive been brain washed by alice cooper i really need to go back to school shopping.
ok i have to go and write in my diary because im really pissed off and dont want to publish it online.
xoxo
Now that ive been brain washed by alice cooper i really need to go back to school shopping.
ok i have to go and write in my diary because im really pissed off and dont want to publish it online.
xoxo

9 Comments:
y would u want hoes that hurt ur feet...and no pain no gain only really refers to weight lifting
reem darling...who are you?
uh...that was very fucking creepy...at least i find it that way...
Ok the hanky panky thing is creepy. And no pain no gain does not just apply to weight-lifting Mattias! Gosh sometimes I just hate you and your "facts" so much... I mean what kind of egotistical name is "can you handle the truth anyways!!!" Ok I'm done now have fun shopping Kate!
Ok the hanky panky thing is creepy. And no pain no gain does not just apply to weight-lifting Mattias! Gosh sometimes I just hate you and your "facts" so much... I mean what kind of egotistical name is "can you handle the truth anyways!!!" Ok I'm done now have fun shopping Kate!
Lizzy! Gosh sometimes I just hate you and your "non-rational" so much... I mean what kind of poseur/trend-follower/non-sensical name is "Lizzle Fo' Shizzle" anyways!!!"
and ur right kinda it also applies to any stretching or compression of muscles...or endurance...all muscle related though
DID I NOT MENTION TO LEAVE YOUR STUPID LITTLE QUARELLS OFF OF MY COMMENTS?!!??!?!
it wasn't an argument i said she was right
Post a Comment
<< Home