Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Ignore Me

Ok, this is really for me, im writing up my notes for my biology quiz.

Mercury: Hg
Phosphorus: P
Cesium: Cs
Bromine: shit....bromine: Br? yes!
Barium: Ba
Zinc: Zn
Gold: Au (A u get back 'ere!) (hahaha)
Iodine: I
Chlorine: Cl
Aluminium: Al
Hydrogen: H
Xenan: Xn fuck...Xe
Lead: Pb
Nitrogen: N
Sodium: S...S......fuck! Na (na i dont like sodium bread....)
Helium: He
Oxygen: O
Arsenic: As
Lithium: Li
Krypton: Kr (my initials)
Fluorine: F
Titanium: Ti
carbon: C
Boron: B
Germanium: Ge
Silver: Ag
Copper: Cu
Chromium: Cr
Gallium: shit....Ga? yessssss!
Argon: Ar
Sulfer: S
Silicon: Si
Scandium: Sc
Astatine: At
Radon: Rn
Magnesium: Mg
Iron: Fe
Calcium: Ca
Francium: Fr
Nickel: Ni
Neon: Ne
Tin: Sn
Potassium: K
Manganese: Ma...no....Mn
Rubidium: Rb
Vanadium: V
Radium: Ra
Cobalt: Co
Beryllium: Be
Strantium: Sr
Selenium: Se

Alkili? Alkilen? Handel? Transport? Inner transport?
I have no idea

Alkali, Alkaline Earth, Transition, inner Transition, Halogens, Noble.

I can learn this....

Alkali, Alkalen, Noble, Halogen, Transition, inner transition

yes!




1 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

ooh!
damn...well julia stole my comment...so...uh...i know those if u ever need to study i guess...

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home