My Immortal
I am about to put the lyrics of a song that i can't listen to. i just downloaded this song from I-tunes, and i guess its the icing on the cake because i cant control my emotions anymore. if you know me well, i dont want to worry you by putting these lyrics up...but im in a shitty place. And the sad thing is...i don't know who im crying most for....because Tom died and this is the song they played at his funeral, wich was nearly a year ago. Because I miss Jon, or because i hurt the one person in the world who never deserves to be hurt. The wierd thing is that this song, that ive hid from for nearly a year, relates so much to me right now. every line fits one part of me, or one person whos left, or who ive left, or who ive hurt.
My Immortal
-Evanescence
I'm so tired of being here.
Suppressed by all my childhood fears.
And if you have to leave,
I wish that you would just leave.
Cause your presence still lingers here,
and it won't leave me alone.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream
I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light,
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice has chased away all the sanity in me.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
This pain is just too real,
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream
I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.
But though you're still with me,
I've been alone all along.
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream
I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
My Immortal
-Evanescence
I'm so tired of being here.
Suppressed by all my childhood fears.
And if you have to leave,
I wish that you would just leave.
Cause your presence still lingers here,
and it won't leave me alone.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
this pain is just too real,
there's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream
I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light,
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice has chased away all the sanity in me.
These wounds won't seem to heal,
This pain is just too real,
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream
I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.
I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.
But though you're still with me,
I've been alone all along.
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears,
When you'd scream
I'd fight away all of your fears.
I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have...
All of me.

7 Comments:
sry...i really can't feel sympathy for this...and i really shouldnt post...but this person you have definitely hurt, more than anything...if i know who it is, and i don't know if he's truly left, and i probably won't because its not something i want to bring up with him right now...
i musta said the wrong thing and i said something i didnt mean just now...but anywas noone can control their emotions so dun worry about it...
mattias, if you don't think you should post, then don't. you're just being a nuisance if you do that and make people mad at you.
so i should only post what people want to hear?
Hey Kate- don't beat yourself up over this b/c Mattias tells you to- but also guys, why does everyone gang up on Mattias? I mean that's not fair and I don't get why everyone seems to like bonding over this...
Giys, ive said it before, and i'll say it right now. please dont fight on my comments...whether ur standing up for me, or fighting with someone else. i wrote a realllyyy personal post about where i am right now and shit, and if all you r gonna do is use my comment space as a chat room...please dont comment at all.
i said i said something really stupid and that's not what i meant to say! and thank you lizzy...that makes 2 posts/comments remotely positive towards me...it just happened that kate's was the last blog i visited...and all that built up tension from school and ppl pissed at me and i slipped up...and i tried to explain that in the second comment...but i guess that one's invisible to people cuz noone reads it...or pays attention at any rate, i was not telling kate to beat herself up...the first thing i did when i said that was realize i messed up and i apologized to her
Post a Comment
<< Home