Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, September 20, 2004

'olay olay olay olay, top of the world, im on top of the world!'

I had the most incredible day yesterday and today. i cant talk about yesterday or last night just yet, most of you know anyways lol.
Today i got 2 a's in chemistry...for me thats a big deal, and a b+ on the english in class essay, wich i thought i failed! yayayayyayyyyyyY! that and i think my theatre thing went well.
for the first tiem in a long tiem, im truly happy~
xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger clipsfan4life89 said...

wow incredible days rock...i have 2 mole dollarsa! i got a C+ on that essay...theatre is the best

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great Kate! I know you did really well in chemistry!!! I know you can keep it up. Hell we've got the best lab group of all... Kinda... :) See you
Lizzy

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home