She Will Be Loved
I just got back from hawaii today. its so hard to explain everything. it was the best vacation i have ever been on in my entire life. i cant thank julia enough for inviting me. i cant go into details on my blog because there are somethings that some people just simply cannot know. There were adventurous times, scary times, hilarious times, romantic times, rebellious times, family times, but no matter what every single thing was the funnest thing that has ever happened! i can look back on that vacation and not regret a single thing exept for leaving (and kanicky jules lol). I feel like ive learnt so muh, i feel like a diferent person that i was 3 months ago. I doubt if i act like a new person but i definatly am. the pas 10 days will never be forgotten, especially certain aspects lol. well thats all i can say on my blog.
xoxo
xoxo

1 Comments:
hope hawaii was fun...its late so im just really commenting so u know i'm here thats about it...
Post a Comment
<< Home