Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

If only i had the courage to turn around and say:
"matt, ive spent the past few weeks trying to find some way to blame this all on you. the truth is, i can't. it doesnt change what i did, it doesnt take it back, but i thought over what i did, and if someone else did that to me, i dont think i could bear it. ive been trying to tell myself you are being unreasonable by not being able to look at me, but i cant even look at myself in the eyes anymore. im really really sorry. I'm ashamed and embarrased by myself/ i dont expect you to forget everything and ask me out, i dont expect you to ask me out at all,i dont deserve it, i just wanted you to know that i truly am sorry."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you can't tell him? In any way I mean even just copy that into a letter? Because I think that's a really good thing to say and I think it would help a lot- even if he doesn't forgive you but I think it would help for you. Good luck Kate!
Lizzy

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home