Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm Coming Out

I'm afraid ive been hiding some things from you all. i cant keep it in anymore, i feel i have to stand ontop of a building and shout it out. i decided on a less dangerous way of letting it me known, my blog.

I LOVEEEE:
The Bee Gees
Bon jovi
Techno
Moby
70's Disco
Barry Manilow
Elvis
Ringo Starr
Scott Baio
Pop
Bug Juice
School Dances
Mashed Potatos with Ketchup mashed in
Cats (the musical)
The hot lunch program

I HAAAATTEEE:
Football
Little shop of horrors
All other andrew lloyd webber musicals (phantom of the opera, les miserables)
the oc
wrists
childrens play rooms / bedrooms
'little bit of....'
coogle (dunno how to spell it) exept for the coogle (ditto) at julias house
Ms. Enns
Micha barten

okay, im glad thats out of my system. im sure i'll think of more things, if so, i'll let you know. say what you will, i am freeeee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i love techno

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

and jane, i love you!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home