Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, November 19, 2004

Don't you see? She never sleeps! - the ring

I dream every night, and every morning i remember my dreams. Last night I dreamt a dream i have dreamt before. Well part of it. Last night I dreamt that my mother had bought an office away from home. To get in I have to type a code, I know it because it's the code that everything is in my house, it's her birthday. Its wierd thinking about punching in those numbers in my dream feels like i actually did it, its so vivid. anyways i get in and discover, well it comes as no suprise, that my mother is engaged to another man. My real father doesnt feature, in person or in my thoughts. I have a step sister now (in my dream) and this part i have dreamt before, shes insane. Shes like the little girl in the ring, only she has short frizzy hair. She hates me and when i enter she is standing in a little pool, dipping underand then coming bak up again. When I try to talk to her she attackes me by pulling me down and scratching at me. I knwo she wont leave me alone now and i have to figure a way to get out. Only there is no way out so she starts to try to kill me. Eventually her father and my mother comes back, holding hands, she jumps back intto her little pool. when everyone else goes to leave sbhe comes too. only she isnt allowed out so we have a new lock on the door. As im slipping out i feel her grab my arm and bite it. I can still feel the pain. Eventually i get out, and i hear her bang on the door, from the inside a few times and then run back into her pool. And then i woke up. For no apparent reason,. i always wake up right at 3'o clock or during the hour of 3, when i woke up last night it was 4:30. i havnt seen my bedroom at 4:30 before, it kind of scared me. I woke up this morning a minute before my alarm wen toff, i didnt feel quite as happy as i did when i went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home