My head is saying 'fool forget him'. my heart is saying dont let it go, hold on to the end', and thats what i intend to do, hopeless...oh fuck it.
there are some things in life that i genuinly can live with out. Having a crush is one of those things. i turn into a wingey, whiney, weepy, wimp! I walk the long way to class just incase i see him. I sing along to 'hopelessly devoted to you' in my bedroom. it is truly pathetic. so i dont do it all that often. I think guys are hot, and I hit and run, and i say i have a crush on a guy, but never a full blown, creepy crush. Ive only really had 2 of those. Or at least two memorably stupid ones. Ive decided never to have a crush again. I hate the way I act, the way i change when i have a crush. The guy never really gets to see the real me, my friends hate the new soppy me, and i lose sight of who i actually am. So there u have it, its too late for right now, but in thr future, crushes are just out of the question.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home