Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, November 15, 2004

Who will buy this wonderful feeling?

Im in an odd mood. I auditioned for the musical today. I was so proud of my self afterwards cos i have a track record of getting there and chickening out, or just not going. i may have sounded like shit, i may not get in, but did it, im im so happy about that! the dancing auditions are tomoro, im not nervous about them tho.
Something really happy happened on saturday, but i won't go into details. it has just put me in a really good mood tho. sort of a strange mood aswell. i like it tho.
All day ive felt like i was gonna be sick and now its over i just have a really bad head ache, i know what would help, o well.
peace out
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home