Having said that...
How can it be that I tell more things to my parents and my family than should be told, i open up to them, tell them if ive been drinking, if im going to be, who i have hooked up with, etc and they blow everything off? like if i say that one of my friends is in trouble they say 'yea but u think that if someone is even remotely upset then they have a problem'. WELL IM SORRY I CARE! just cos i go to a good school, and have nice things doesnt mean that either me or one of my friends cant have problems!!!!!!! UGHHH! I JUST WONT TELL THEM ANYTHING ANYMORE!

1 Comments:
the important part is that you know that it's important and a real problem (i dont know what it is but i'm assuming it is a real problem). anyway you should keep telling your parents but if they dont understand the importance dont let it stop you from seeing the importance.
joey
Post a Comment
<< Home