Oh simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
I keep on reading blogs, hearing stories, second hand news about my friends being really upset. Part of me is bothered because they aren't telling me, but I also realize this is their life, and its their PRIVATE life, so thats fine.
On the other hand, I'm truly happy. I don't know if thats what people in a dark place want to read about; someone else happy when they are so sad. But if they can write about how upset they are, I can write about how happy I am without feeling bad.
I realized the other day, I was hanging fairy lights around my closet door, that i am truly enjoying my teenage years. Sure we all bitch about the drama and you'd think with how many people are upset that it would rub off, but it hasnt really. I mean I'm upset that they are upset of course, but i haven't let it break me yet. That's not to say it won't.
I'm at Julia's house right now, we had a sleep over last night. We havn't had just a girls night in forever. It was so much fun, i realized how much i love her, and how empty i think id be if i didnt have her around to laugh with.
I'm enjoying having a crush right now, its diferent for me. I like that everytime somethiong reminds me of him i smile.
My family isnt pissing me off anymore, we are so close, so without boundries. its a part of my life that is completely necessary for me to function. i find when im fighting with them all my other relationships go out of order.
Its the little things that count. The simple things. I think, for now, ive found the simple things to rely on.
It isn't as interesting to read about somebody completely happy, but maybe its refreshing.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
I keep on reading blogs, hearing stories, second hand news about my friends being really upset. Part of me is bothered because they aren't telling me, but I also realize this is their life, and its their PRIVATE life, so thats fine.
On the other hand, I'm truly happy. I don't know if thats what people in a dark place want to read about; someone else happy when they are so sad. But if they can write about how upset they are, I can write about how happy I am without feeling bad.
I realized the other day, I was hanging fairy lights around my closet door, that i am truly enjoying my teenage years. Sure we all bitch about the drama and you'd think with how many people are upset that it would rub off, but it hasnt really. I mean I'm upset that they are upset of course, but i haven't let it break me yet. That's not to say it won't.
I'm at Julia's house right now, we had a sleep over last night. We havn't had just a girls night in forever. It was so much fun, i realized how much i love her, and how empty i think id be if i didnt have her around to laugh with.
I'm enjoying having a crush right now, its diferent for me. I like that everytime somethiong reminds me of him i smile.
My family isnt pissing me off anymore, we are so close, so without boundries. its a part of my life that is completely necessary for me to function. i find when im fighting with them all my other relationships go out of order.
Its the little things that count. The simple things. I think, for now, ive found the simple things to rely on.
It isn't as interesting to read about somebody completely happy, but maybe its refreshing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home