Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, December 31, 2004

We'll Take a Cup of Kindness Yet, for the Sake of Old Lang Syne

Well goodbye 2004.
I feel like most things that happened at the end of 2003 happened at the begining of 2004...wich is odd, cos they didn't.
This year I really got to know myself...I'm not completely self assured, but I'm more so than I have ever been before.
A new year is so exiting, yet somewhat terrifying.
2004 was the year of vacations. I went to Palm Springs with Julia over spring break, I went to Shaver Lake with the Brays, then Laguna with my cousins, and Hawaii with julia.
I enjoyed everyone of those vacations. In Palm Springs I had alot of innocent fun with Julia, including changing our names every time we went out, having hair spray fights and memorizing scenes from Velma and Louise. In Shaver Lake I got to know the Brays well, wich was awesome, and I inner tubed. I got to become amazing friends with my cousins in Laguna, wich was incredible, it was like i had 2 sisters. And then Hawaii. I won't go into hawaii, ive talked about it in so many blogs, but it was genuinly the best vacation i have ever had in my life.
This year was filled with drama, crying, and fights. You'd think i'd have sour memories and a sense of bitterness, but i dont. it was also full of best friend moments, parties, laughter, and no strings attached fun.
I'll miss 2004, it was like a comfort blanket to me, but I'm so exited for a new year, a new slate, a new begining. I can make myself believe that no one has any expectations of how i am supposed to act. I can get rid of my own expectations, i can become someone truly new...if i want to.
xoxo
Happy New Years Eve everybody.
Goodbye 2004
Hello 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home