From One Pook to Another
This is to Julia. If you are not Julia and your are reading this, you may not understand a lot of the references, but feel free to read anyways.
Julia,
I want to start of by saying that i could not be more proud of you. I said it in my speech last night, and I meant it. i meant everything in my speech. I am proud of you because of who you are, beautiful on the inside and the outside. I am proud of you because you are the most amazing friend that I could have wished for. I am proud of you for the way that you reach for your dreams. I am proud of you for so many different reasons. however, this morning I am most proud of you for last night. Before the sleepover, dinner, you carried yourself like a princess, you were beautiful, and graceful (the tiara helped). It was your night, and you owned it. I am most proud of you because of the sleepover however. had it been me, i would have yelled my head off and then taken the few people who weren't pissing me off and gone into the sitting room to have a seperate sleepover. But you pushed for it all to work out. You had more patience than anyone else would have had in your situation. For that I am the most proud of you. You kept your dignity where someone else (me) would have embarassed themselves truly trying to make the night perfect. the night may not have been perfect, and I know that it wasn't how you planned it to be, but I had the most fun trying to get people's attention and generally just being with you. that's why i went. Not to hang out with everyone else, not to play 10 fingers or truth or dare, i went to celebrate your birthday with you. And i feel like i did. I was with you most of the evening and night, and that is what I wanted to do. i know you wanted everyone to notice you (which really was selfish i mean its not like it was YOUR birthday...o wait...), but i think you learnt who was there to spend your special night with you, and who wasn't. thats not to say that everybody else hates you, or doesnt love you as much as i do. Last night was a night that I will always remember, i was so proud of you. It will make a wonderful story to tell people in the future, and if all that you take out of it was a new perspective of people, then maybe thats a good thing. I know that if Fran, Steve, Jon, Tom, Travis, and The Chad had been there, they would have kicked everyone's asses. You may not feel it now, but you will learn that you have amazing friends (not just talking about me here lol), you have friends who have your back and who will try as hard as they possibly can to make your night perfect. We all love you, and you should never forget that. I also know that everybody else had a really fun night with each other, wich was a good thing, i k now that everybody was there because they love you and didn't TRY to do anything to ruin your night. people just get caught up things, and thats not their fault, its human nature. I know that you will find this year that everyone who was there will at some point stand up for you, take care of you, or listen to you. Maybe not all three, but at least one. You always know that if no one else is there for you, I will be. i love you so much, Happy Birthday.
xoxo
Julia,
I want to start of by saying that i could not be more proud of you. I said it in my speech last night, and I meant it. i meant everything in my speech. I am proud of you because of who you are, beautiful on the inside and the outside. I am proud of you because you are the most amazing friend that I could have wished for. I am proud of you for the way that you reach for your dreams. I am proud of you for so many different reasons. however, this morning I am most proud of you for last night. Before the sleepover, dinner, you carried yourself like a princess, you were beautiful, and graceful (the tiara helped). It was your night, and you owned it. I am most proud of you because of the sleepover however. had it been me, i would have yelled my head off and then taken the few people who weren't pissing me off and gone into the sitting room to have a seperate sleepover. But you pushed for it all to work out. You had more patience than anyone else would have had in your situation. For that I am the most proud of you. You kept your dignity where someone else (me) would have embarassed themselves truly trying to make the night perfect. the night may not have been perfect, and I know that it wasn't how you planned it to be, but I had the most fun trying to get people's attention and generally just being with you. that's why i went. Not to hang out with everyone else, not to play 10 fingers or truth or dare, i went to celebrate your birthday with you. And i feel like i did. I was with you most of the evening and night, and that is what I wanted to do. i know you wanted everyone to notice you (which really was selfish i mean its not like it was YOUR birthday...o wait...), but i think you learnt who was there to spend your special night with you, and who wasn't. thats not to say that everybody else hates you, or doesnt love you as much as i do. Last night was a night that I will always remember, i was so proud of you. It will make a wonderful story to tell people in the future, and if all that you take out of it was a new perspective of people, then maybe thats a good thing. I know that if Fran, Steve, Jon, Tom, Travis, and The Chad had been there, they would have kicked everyone's asses. You may not feel it now, but you will learn that you have amazing friends (not just talking about me here lol), you have friends who have your back and who will try as hard as they possibly can to make your night perfect. We all love you, and you should never forget that. I also know that everybody else had a really fun night with each other, wich was a good thing, i k now that everybody was there because they love you and didn't TRY to do anything to ruin your night. people just get caught up things, and thats not their fault, its human nature. I know that you will find this year that everyone who was there will at some point stand up for you, take care of you, or listen to you. Maybe not all three, but at least one. You always know that if no one else is there for you, I will be. i love you so much, Happy Birthday.
xoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home