Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, February 06, 2005

I'm sorry did I know you?

Maybe I shouldn't have read it. But what would you have done? You are in his room, looking for a dvd, you open a box and its right there. Don't worry, he didn't write his feelings, or anything itneresting. he started every entry with 'i slept well' and ended with 'it was a good day' every time...

We are so different, I know that now. I always thought that we were somewhat similar, but we are not...not at all. He used to study on the weekend, he wrote papers and then looked up information that he wasnt sure about. he talked to our parents, he did all of his homework, he worked for his scholarship and he got it. he could talk his way out of anything, and got infinate respect for that. he always made the right descision, he never did any of the things that i do now.

Every day he wrote 'i played for [at least half an hour] on the computer with kate.' he helped me paint, he played with me every day, and when he didnt he wrote 'kate had a friend over today'. I genuinly know now that he has always loved me. He's always looked out for me, and he'd kill to save me. its so comforting knowing that.

we are completely different people, almost polar opposites. i don't study, ever. i make up bullshit on papers, i rarely talk to our parents about personal things, i never do my homework, ive never worked for anything, let alone gotten it. and i always dig myself into a hole.

Thinking about it i don't know how i can relate to him. ive always looked up to him, but never related to him. he gets me madder than anyone else, and when i feel like i almost hate him, he buys me something, or does something so wonderfully kind. reading his diary, i realize that not only did i never know that he did bad things, but he never did. i think i have evidence now that he may be perfect.

thats a lot to live up to.

but we are the same on one things. no matter how diferent we get, we'd jump infront of a bus for each other. thats the only kind of love that i need right now. unconditional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home