Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'm just like you, but who am I?

I listen to girly pop music and jump around in my underwear singing to a hair brush. I paint my nails in the morning but have picked it all off by bedtime. I cry over what I need, and what I miss. I smile at what I have and laugh at what I want. I listen to techno, alternative, rap, country, and metal. I have too much energy when I'm out, but none at home. My room scares me at night, and I think the closet next to the bathroom is haunted. I cut out clothes from magazines and put them in a scrap book, I rip out ads and put them on my walls. I spend too much time online or text messaging. I love boys and have had a crush on almost every guy in my grade, and others. I don't know if Ive been in love, but I know someone who makes my heart jump to my mouth, and the backs of my knees go week. I don't have an idol, or a hobby. I wish I was still 5, and played make belive. Sometimes I still play with dolls. I hate my age, I either want to be older or younger. being 15 frustrates me. I never make the right desision, but try not to regret things. I dont do my homework. I dont like my teachers. They don't like me. I flirt compusivly. I coreograph dances in my room for no reason. I am the messiest person I have ever met or heard of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home