Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Knock Three Times

From scary movies, to vintage shopping to climbing trees in the park. How is it we can spend so much time together yet never get sick of each other? 5 nights and 6 solid days...thats alot of time to spend with one person, but when you have so much fun, it clearly isn't a problem. last year i would've gone crazy, but now we connect on so many levels that we are more than friends, we seem like sisters. Its great having a best friend in school, but having another out of school is perfect. I don't like either more or less, but I'm two diferent people and its so nice being able to let both sides of me free with each of them. Its wonderful having two worlds, one inside of school and another completely seperate from it. After being part of a twoesome for the past week, its so strange to have time to myself now, I feel lonely....what will I do until monday???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home