Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, March 14, 2005

Oh is it too much to ask?

I want to wear a dress that floats around my ankles. i want to dance freely and openly. I want to sing loudly. i want to bear my soul for everyone to see...for everyone to touch.

I want to be caught twirling and jumping to music. I want to run through an open field, up a mountain and I want to shout over the edge. I want to jump from the sky and float down to earth.

I want to make love and be loved. I want to walk down the street and have no one know who i am, and then i want to do something that will make every living breathing person from Stratford to Los Angeles recognize my face, my name, the sound of my voice.

I want to jump and scream and be completely out of control. I want to dive into a river and be carried downstream. I want to climb to the top of a huge tree and speak to the birds.

I want to let go and stop caring. i want to defy gravity and live in the clouds. I want people to hug me and then let me go. I want to be free. I want to cry hysterically, throw myself down, kick and yell, and then laugh like i'll never laugh again.

I want to touch and connect with every living person. i want to talk to the dead. i want to have my first ever conversations with my mothers mother and my fathers father. i want to have the chance to say goodbye to my mothers father and my fathers mother. I want to ask questions and run away before I hear the answers.

i want to sit every teacher down and explain to them who i am and who im not. i want them to accept that and not try to change me or convince me otherwise. i want to leave school and ride away on a horse into the sunset. i want to be remembered and then forgotten.

I want to remember.

I want to forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home