Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Don't give in to my lies, and goodbyes.

Kiss me in the rain and don't let me be afraid. Kiss me in the sun and don't let me run away. Hold me close though I will kick and scream. Keep me tight until my cries die down and I accept what is. Teach me that whether I am with you or not, i always think about you. Show me that I am just as miserable alone as together, and together is better. Don't let me break your heart, don't break mine. Sit me down and tell me what it is going to be like, don't let me stand up and leave, tie me down if you have to, but don't let me leave. And if i get away don't stop watching, send spies to follow me, and bug my phone calls. You're bigger than me, and more powerful. Why do you let me walk all over you and mess you around? I'm yours and you should know that. Now prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home