Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Eagles belong where the can fly...don't leave me alone trying to break the shackles that keep me grounded...

My life has become rather dull. My days are unseemingly long and repetetive. I find myself in the same situations over and over again wondering how many times ive been there before. I remember a time when everything was new, exciting, and really fun. I remember having so much energy and laughing so much more. Now I'm tired all the time and things just seem, well sad. There are so many more resons for me to be upset, and I guess the main one is that u can never go back to the exciting energetic times. It seems all I can do is move foreward, without them, into the unknown, tired, upset, and bored. It seems that maybe it was them who put the fun into my life, just knowing that they were there...or maybe it was just the age. Do you remember a time when you could play like a child and no one would call you immature? Do you remember when the only responsibilty we had was to eat our vegetables? Do you remember when art was cut up pieces of colourful paper, or splodges of paint? Do you notice how we take everything so much more seriously now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home