Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, April 22, 2005

He who wears black leads a colourful life.

Sometimes I walk up the stairs and I find myself really missing you. Your hair always too long and crazy, the hair that I cut. Your clothes not fitting well, always a little out of shape, faded from too much wear and washing. Your smile, showing those teeth, slightly parted, causing your tongue to form the lisp that only I noticed. Don't you see that if you went away you'd be ridding the world of so much. You'd be taking away the light in so many peoples lives. You'd be taking away some of my light. I may not tell you this enough, or ever, but I miss you. Not romantically, but as a friend. You were the only person who opened those parts of my mind. How can you not see how much I'd miss you if you were gone forever?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home