Hold me closer tiny dancer
No, I didn't do it because you hurt me, or because they're hurting me, or I'm missing her, or I'm empty because of him. I didn't do it to justify anything, or solve any problems. I didn't do it because I've lost faith, or because I cry at least three times a night now. And no didn't I do it to feel better. I did it because I wanted to, and fuck it, if I'm made to go to school when I don't want to, and I'm made to listen to you shout at me when I don't want to you, and I'm made to think about her when I don't want to, and not think about him when I want to, then is it so bad? Is it so awful that it happened just because I wanted it to? No...of course not, but what's even the point in my saying this? You can't hear my justifications...you never hear me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home