Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, April 25, 2005

Just the two of us.

I don't want things to change. I want to go back in time to the candy baron buying care bear mints and bracelets. I want Dianas and our corner. I want cabana F and sharing everything. i want to laugh like we used to. I don't want to lose someone else. I can pretend and try to convince myself that I don't care, but when it boils down to it, i need you to survive, you are my second half and without you everything is somehow, incomplete. There was a time when I'd lie to avoid fights and keep you happy, but now here I am, and i told you everything as truthfull as possible. I just hope that this will take us to the next level. Through out it all though, I have no doubt that carrotsicles taste just as good whether we r here or there...as long as its we. Me. Myself. and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home