Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, April 29, 2005

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see

I've decided to ride this one out. I'm not going to over-analyze or evaluate it. I'm not going to hold it too close for a week, and then push it away. No, this time I'm not going to mess up. It's no feat that I'm not bored yet, it hasn't been that long...but isn't it good that I'm not scared?...yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home