Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, April 22, 2005

Morning glow is long past due.

At this point it's so hard to see a way out. When I look ahead all I see are early mornings, stressful days, work-filled evenings and exhausted weekends. I see adults with too much power, and kids with too much fear. Restrictions and boundaries, fake smiles, and all too real tears. It seems to me to be such a waste of two years. Two years of my life sold to an organization that cares less about me than I of them. If I had signed up for this, if I had begged my parents when i was four to supply an education for me, if I had pleaded to go to high school, then I'd be thinking that this sucks, but it's my fault. But as it is, I didn't...a group of people who have never met me have decided that it is best for me to waste away in a desk. I'm stuck, in quick sand, being pulled into mathematical equations, scientific balances, and historical moments...which are, as far as I'm concerned all things that I will forget as soon as possible. I'm about willing to do whatever it takes to break free. Because I just can't take two more years...it's too bleak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home