Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, April 25, 2005

Nothing is forbidden anymore

A few months ago, through the groaning hallways, smoggy sports feilds, overflowing lockers, and crowded snackbar lines, I could almost see the unrecognizable. It had been so long sinse I last basked in the glow of such a phenominon, that I assumed it couldn't be. So on I went with my life, trying to push it far back in my mind where it would be forgotten. But today, alas my vision cleared, and there it was, so shiny, new, young, and naive. I could try so hard not to focus on it, infact I know I shouldn't dwell, no don't dwell Kate. But there it is, right in front of me, so clear and exiting...my little glimpse of hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this Kate. I don't know what it is about, but whatever it is, go for it! :)
~LP

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home