Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The smiles that once you gave to me, I scarcely ever see them now

She came to me in my dreams to watch me dance. Her pregnant belly showing through her coat. She isn't pregnant anymore of course, but the last time I saw her she was. Her smile was unwelcoming, she made no move to converse. My tears came unreturned, our embrace was not mutual. My love was alone, my life was empty. Am I a stranger now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home