Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, April 28, 2005

So go on, if this'll make you happier, it got you this far...do what you have to!

Oh stop it! What do you have to complain about? After all, it's nothing more than your imagination. Theres nothing there...so theres nothing to be upset about! Don't be so silly...It's all gone, so you can start over! Make your own colours...and then laugh when he asks you if you miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home