Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, April 21, 2005

This place is mine.

When I'm at school, my mind wanders. My imagination is set free and strays far from the pythageron theory, congigations, and historical events. It goes off into a place that I couldn't hope to explain...partly because it changes everytime, and partly because its always so wonderfully diferent from the classroom. I'm at home sick right now, trying to make up the work that I am missing. I have about 2 weeks worth of french, a math test to study for, a monologue to perfect, history notes to copy, and an english essay to write. But 'whats the point?' seems to enter my mind every time I sit down to focus...if I don't pay attention at school, why should I at home when there are so many wonderful distractions? I have music to listen to, movies to watch, books to read, a swimming pool with a blow up boat in it to sail on, and a burnt finger to attend to. Poor naive teachers, if they believe that I shall work hard on my studies when they don't interest me, then they are horribly mistaken. Instead I think I'll go and take a nap..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home