Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

with·draw·al

The act or process of withdrawing, as:
1. A retreat or retirement.
2. Retreat of a military force in the face of enemy attack or after a defeat.
3. Detachment, as from social or emotional involvement.
4. A removal from a place or position of something that has been deposited.


So you call requesting a meeting. Well a meeting to me implies some form of business to discuss, you have a point that you want to bring up, and at the end of it you are going to expect us to take it all into account. What a meeting should imply is you wanting to meet us...but what does that mean? Do you want to find out who we really are? our likes and dislikes? our interests and turn offs? Do you want to find out why i don't care anymore, and why i've chosen to do so many other things of a night? or do you want to tell me to start caring, and start taking an interest? Well here's the harsh truth of it, here is what I can never tell you to your face.

You try to be an authority figure..someone we fear, look up to, and respect. What you don't realize is that you fail miserably. I don't fear you, you can call them all you like, you can tell whoever you like, what you like, but they don't care. Why? because they believe me, not you. I can't look up to you, that would mean that somehow you with hold qualities that I find admirable, and you don't. And I stopped respecting you when you stopped treating me like a human being. When you lied to me, then yelled at me, then penalized me for your mistake. I couldn't even look you in the eyes when you chased me down the hall trying to act normally. You lost everything with this family when you realized you couldn't understand me and stopped trying.

So yes, we will 'meet' with you. We will sit in your office, we will listen to what you say. And then you'll do the same for us...and you may be suprised to find yourself walking out of there taking into account what we've said, not the other way around. Because it's your fault entirely. And they know that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home