Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, May 26, 2005

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places

I wrote a while ago, or at least i meant to, that my life has become...tedious. Every day the same faces, the same classes, the same emotions...whats strange is, this year the emotions that have become the norm for me, are brand new. And if I did write about my life previously, then I wrote I wasn't very happy with it. I changed my mind. After all that's happened in the past 6 months, predictability is a sanctuary. There's comfort in a routine, at least for now, change in summer will be refreshing, but for the next 15 days, i like how things are. finally, i like how things are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Glad to see all your "ducks" are in a row!!!!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home