All I know is, that to me, you look like you're lots of fun.
You're right you know. Or I was right. I don't remember which of us first realized it, but either way, it's right. We have nothing in common dear, and yet we can talk for hours. Explain to me the ways of the world. Tell me how it could be that you contain none of the qualities that i typically look for, and yet I spent so much time talking to you. And do you know what i'm thinking when we talk? I'm thinking about how much i love that you are so passionate. You care so much for baseball...and just how cute it is that you know I have no interest in it, and I can't understand most of the things you say about it, but you still talk about it so much. I'm thinking that i can't help but smile at the silly stories you tell me about your day, even if I had to be there to find them funny. I'm thinking of the next joke/scenario/story i can tell you to hear you laugh. And lastly I'm not thinking at all, i'm listening to your voice. I'm falling gently asleep as you're voice slips through my phone into my ears. I could listen to you talk forever...because you always know just what to say. You can say soemthing that is so totally wrong and irritating, and then counter it with the sweetest thing I've ever heard. And there's almost a bliss in knowing it won't last forever...or even longer than a week...it makes me appreciate it all the more. So yes, we were right, we have nothing in common...but keep talking...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home