Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, May 09, 2005

And I look at you and smile because I'm fine

You are the last voice I hear when I fall asleep, and it guides me through my dreams. With all i have been feeling recently you are keeping me sane, comfortable, and how I am. You touch my heart when I need it most and make me laugh when I'm about to cry. And it's true that all I need to brighten my day is for my phone to ring and have you on the other end. Right now you are what i need, but I will never tell you...i don't have to, you know. And I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home