Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Saturday, May 07, 2005

But she was too young to fall in love and [he] was too young to know...

It felt so right to be next to you again. There is something in your size, the way to smell, the way you wrapped your arms around me makes me feel so safe. Maybe it's better that these moments are so rare, maybe it makes them sweeter, more idolistic, but there is something right in holding your hand. It's funny how much I've changed, and how much they all bet that i will change back given half a chance. It's most likely true, there is something about me that repells what's perfect. And I can't pretend that in the past they've always been right. But I wish it weren't that way...or if it were that way that they didn't realize it. i wish that they were blind to the evidence, had more faith in the optomistic, and trust in my heart. It's hard to believe that i can do it when they don't. If somebody tells you something enough then you start to believe it...and people start to believe it if they can...people love to believe the pessemistic. But I can't blame them...they have no reason to think otherwise. It's just that that song felt inevitable to me, it redefined my belief that someday I'll get my act together. Someday...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Cuz I've got friends who love me

I won't tell you what I wished for, but I have to thank all of you that I made the wish I did. i couldn't have asked for anything better...it was everything i wanted it to be and more. And you all touched me, and made me realize just how lucky I am that things are the way that they are. So thank you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home