Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Debate

It's was absolutely wonderful, but I don't flatter you with planning it to be. Far from it, you fought for what you believe in, and I fought for what I do. And the strange part is, I've never given the topics we discussed a moments thought...but there I was, arguing like I truly cared, and I think i may have. I went to bed last night feeling acomplished, and if possible, more under your spell than before. You didn't make me feel stupid, you made me believe for a moment that i truly am intelligent. I didn't lose, and strangely I don't think that you did either- We proved that we are each more than who we first believed, and as a couple we are more than just passionate for each other. How perfect to have someone who challenges me not only physically, and emotionally, but mentally as well. How refreshing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home