Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, May 23, 2005

Him

You said it, and I said it. We've always been on the same page, when i flew to England for my grandmother's funeral, you flew to new york for your grandfather's. It's strange that we should be so diferent and connect so strongly.

"i thought that hooking up with as many people as possible was the way to go...but then i met u"

It's funny you should've said that, because that's exactly how I was...and then i met you.

I could be happy...truly, i could be happy from the inside out...

I haven't had a nightmare in three days...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it's him but remember you have that power too!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

It looks like you may have found your significant other!!!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home