Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, May 27, 2005

I couldn't help, I want to help

I can't believe what might have happened....to have lost another one. Selfishly I couldn't have taken it, but I can't take that you were that close...no, there. Please don't go, don't try again, please please please. you'd take so much out of the world, so much out of my world. how selfish this sounds, but thats all i can be...i have no sympathy or empathy, i dont know what ur feeling, i couldnt try to relate, but i know i'd miss you so much, itd break my heart. know that, know that you're cared for, know that you're loved...no that there is at least one person who never wants you to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home