Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, May 27, 2005

I'd cry, but it hurts my throat

The door's been shut, the car's out of the drive...no one home but me, with no voice. It wouldn't be irritating if this were the first time...if this wasn't one in a long line of missing things. And all I can think of is how all my friend's are out on a boat, having a wonderful time with out me. Why am I always the one left out?

I can't wait to see the pictures from this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home