In nobody's eyes but mine
Blood, gause, rips, tairs. The pain of it, oh how innocent they are. Look at them, right there and tell me you do not fear for them and your life. It is hard to imagine what I see on impulse. Let me try to explain. A blender, filed to them top, turn it on, and watch them severed off of bodies, watch them fly into the air, see the blood hit the ceiling, smell it. Or this: see the knife, just slice right up, feel it, feel is, see it. And tell me you are not afraid. See someone there, idly resting his head against it and imagine a blade, swift, slicing. It's terrible, it's devastating, so why am I the strange one? Why am i crazy for seeing it that way. it's out there, we all know it is, so why am i made fun of for imagining it here. I'd stop it if i could, dear god I'd pay money, I'd do anything to make the images go away, to stop myself from openly cringing in public and being ridiculed. What I wouldn't do to make them go away. GO AWAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home